The Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) market size reached USD 18.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. In developing countries in the Asia Pacific and East Asian areas, there has been a rise in demand for affordable traditional Chinese medicines as a result of high demand from the local pharmaceutical industry. The 3,000 active traditional Chinese medicine processing businesses are expected to increase their manufacturing capacity as a result of infrastructure projects such as the Belt and Road Initiative and foreign traditional Chinese medicine centers. According to trends, demand for effective formulations of traditional Chinese medicine is rising, although at a slower rate in industrialized economies than in emerging ones.
The most current market research report from Emergen Research, which focuses on the global Traditional Chinese Medicine market, provides in-depth analysis of each of the market’s major segments. The research on the global Traditional Chinese Medicine market includes information on market size, revenue growth rate, industry data, revenue splits by regional markets, gross margins, production costs, and product portfolios. The report also highlights a number of other micro- and macroeconomic factors, including the most important drivers, opportunities, trends, difficulties, supply and demand ratios, production and consumption patterns, stringent regulatory frameworks, and a wide range of other factors.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1497
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Zhongxin Pharmaceuticals, Solstice Medicine Company, Inc., China Chinese Medicine Holding Co., Ltd., Tongrentang, Tianjin Tasly Group, Shanghai Sundise Traditional Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd, Yuannan Baiyao, Pfizer Inc., Hunan Goldliloo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, and Chengdu Qiankun Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Target Audience of the Global Traditional Chinese Medicine Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Traditional Chinese Medicine Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1497
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Traditional Chinese Medicine market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Therapy Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Herbal Medicine
- Cupping Therapy
- Compounding Therapy
- Magneto Therapy
- Aroma Therapy
- Disease Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/traditional-chinese-medicine-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The acupuncture segment registered largest revenue share in 2021. Revenue growth of the segment is expected to be driven as a result of adults increased levels of stress brought on by their hectic schedules. Pain management is one of acupuncture’s key benefits. The technique can reduce neck and back pain as well as joint discomfort. This is a non-drug approach to managing typical pain problems. Furthermore, it can reduce inflammation in the affected areas. Patients with migraines and chronic headaches who don’t wish to use prescription medications in their treatment plan may find relief with acupuncture sessions.
- The Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. TCM is one possible ADHD treatment that has had effectiveness with some ADHD-affected children. In TCM, a number of Chinese herbs are blended together and taken as capsules. Chinese medicines are less likely to have side effects and lead to dependence than modern ADHD medication. Poria, red jujube, Chinese thorowax root, and skullcap root are a few examples of these.
- The market in North America registered largest revenue share in 2021. The regional market is expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market owing to increasing public awareness of TCM and rising demand for healthcare providers. In addition, it is expected that increasing consumer awareness of TCM’s benefits and rising demand for natural and organic products would further drive revenue growth of the market in the region.
- On 6 September 2020, Tongrentang and Yonyou entered into an agreement to build a digital platform. In the collaboration, the two parties will work together to create a digital operation platform with the goal of enhancing the company’s operational performance and efficiency and becoming a symbol of digital empowerment within the Chinese medicine sector.
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Traditional Chinese Medicine market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Traditional Chinese Medicine market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1497
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
interventional cardiology market
small modular reactor market
cell-free dna testing market
smart glass market
diabetic care market
human centric lighting market
needle coke market
automated breast ultrasound market
direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: heart rhythm devices market, cancer tumor profiling market
Trending Title: pharmacogenomics market, cell-free dna testing market