The Global Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices Market Research Report by Emergen Research was developed via analysis of key commercial data and a broad geographic distribution. The study provides comprehensive coverage of the qualitative and quantitative analyses of the Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices market in addition to significant market statistical data. Both current estimates through 2022 and historical data from 2018 to 2019 are provided in the research paper. The study also examines established and emerging market players, providing a broad overview of the company, its product line, commercial alliances, and expansion ambitions.
The global orthopedic diagnostic devices market size reached USD 11,024.00 million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The global demand for diagnosis and diagnostic equipment has increased due to the rising prevalence of orthopedic disorders such as osteoporosis, arthritis, elbow discomfort, and others. Arthritis is estimated to affect around 72 million people in the United States by 2030, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and therefore, demand for orthopedic diagnostic equipment is likely to increase in the United States, making it one of the most lucrative markets in the world. An increase in the number of old and obese people is also expected to increase the adoption rate of orthopedic diagnostic devices and, thus, drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. According to the US Department of Health and Human Services projections, the country’s geriatric population would increase to 72.1 million by 2030, more than doubling from 2000. This is expected to increase demand for orthopedic diagnostic devices as the geriatric population is more susceptible to orthopedic diseases such as osteoporosis and osteoarthritis.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1005
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd, Esaote S.p.A., Hologic, Inc, Planmed Oy, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Bone Index Ltd, SCANCO Medical AG and Echolight S.p.a
Target Audience of the Global Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1005
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2022 and 2030. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- X-ray Systems
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Quantitative Computed Tomography
- High-resolution peripheral quantitative computed tomography (HR-pQCT)
- Weight Bearing CT (WBCT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Weight Bearing MRI
- Other Devices
- Other Diagnostic devices
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Point of Care
- Age Group Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/orthopedics-diagnostic-devices-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- X-ray systems segment revenue is expected to register a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increasing use of interventional X-ray systems, including C-arms and others, for image-guided surgeries. Advances in C-arms, including mini C-arms based on digital radiography and flat panel detectors, have been instrumental in driving demand for X-ray equipment globally.
- Point of care segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period, due to rising demand for point-of-care orthopedics diagnostic devices, among other healthcare devices, owing to increasing preference for portable and less obtrusive medical devices.
- North America is expected to register a considerably robust revenue growth rate in the global orthopedics diagnostic devices market over the forecast period, due to direct presence of key regional players, a strong distribution network, and well-established healthcare infrastructure. Recent trends in the North America orthopedics diagnostic devices market include use of new polymer materials and development of prosthetic devices as per functional needs of patients.
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Orthopedics Diagnostic Devices market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1005
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Instrument Cluster Market
Wireless Microphone Market
Cell Free Protein Synthesis Market
CRISPER/Cas9 Technology Devices Market
Business Email Compromise Market
Dermatology Devices Market
Aircraft Braking System Market
Lateral Flow Assay Components Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: heart rhythm devices market, cancer tumor profiling market
Trending Title: pharmacogenomics market, cell-free dna testing market