Global Hereditary Genetic Testing Market Forecast to 2030
The Hereditary Genetic Testing Market Study was developed as a result of extensive primary and secondary research, qualitative analysis, and quantitative analysis of significant market segments. Business experts have also acknowledged and verified the clever information. The report’s objective is to provide more details on the general market environment for Hereditary Genetic Testing.
The global hereditary genetic testing market size reached USD 21.35 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing prevalence of cancer and genetic cardiac diseases among the population, rapid advancement of genetic research and sequencing technologies, and rising demand for direct-to-consumer genetic testing for developing personalized medicine specifically targeted to individuals are some of the key factors driving revenue growth in the hereditary genetic testing market.
Genetic tests can detect these differences and prove the existence of a disease. Given that most diseases are affected by changes in the patient’s deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), if not directly caused by them, there is a huge range of possible applications for genetic testing. The ability to translate genetic testing into medical applications is being greatly driven by advances in technology, human genome research, and rising consumer demand for direct-to-consumer genetic testing. By providing individuals with tailored information on their health, illness risk, and other traits without needing consent from a healthcare professional or health insurance provider, direct-to-consumer genetic testing helps people become more aware of inherited disorders. The development of clinical tests for the diagnosis of current disease and the prediction of future disease risk, together with automation, which is driving revenue growth in the hereditary genetic testing market, are also helping to advance genetically focused treatments and prevention measures. In the future, it is expected that researchers will be able to do genetic analysis for any genetically encoded aspect of a person in order to identify less medically significant qualities, detect existing illnesses, and accurately predict disease risk.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1546
The global Hereditary Genetic Testing industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Mybrid Genetics, Inc., Invitae Corporation, Illumina, Inc.., F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Ambry Genetics, NeoGenomics Laboratories, MedGenome, and Aetna Inc
Research Report on the Hereditary Genetic Testing Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Hereditary Genetic Testing market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Hereditary Genetic Testing market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Hereditary Genetic Testing market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Hereditary Genetic Testing market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Hereditary Genetic Testing market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Diagnostic testing
- Presymptomatic and Predictive testing
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal Testing & Newborn Screening
- Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Biochemical testing
- Cytogenetic testing
- Molecular testing
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Oncology Genetic Testing
- Cardiology Genetic Testing
- Neurology Genetic Testing
Regional Landscape section of the Hereditary Genetic Testing report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hereditary-genetic-testing-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The academic research centers segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021. The objectives of research testing include discovering new genes, understanding how genes function, creating tests for potential therapeutic application, and improving our knowledge of genetic disorders. Patients and their medical professionals typically do not have access to the findings of testing conducted as part of a research study. For instance, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) contribute to the funding of various sizable centers managed by the Johns Hopkins Institute of Genetic Medicine. These resources have a long history at Johns Hopkins and serve as the basis for innovative research in addition to offering assistance and knowledge to scientists across the globe. Furthermore, more research centers are opening up in developing countries to offer genetic testing to patients with low economic background is driving revenue growth of the segment.
- The presymptomatic and Predictive testing segment is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period. Tests that are predictive and presymptomatic are used to find gene variants linked to disorders that manifest after birth, frequently later in life. These tests can be useful for those who do not yet exhibit any symptoms of the genetic disease but have a family relative who does. This kind of genetic testing is available for a number of heritable genetic disorders, such as hereditary cancer syndromes, inherited heart problems, and genetic neurodegenerative disorders. Presymptomatic Testing (PST) for a variety of genetic disorders has been made available by recombinant DNA technology that made testing samples through linkage analysis practicable. PST was made available to people with Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous polyposis, and elevated risk of breast and ovarian cancer as knowledge of familial cancer syndromes grew. PST can now be administered by medical experts outside of specialized genetic institutes and is now available for a much larger spectrum of ailments owing to the information that is now known about individual disease-causing genes, which is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- The market in North America accounted for significant revenue share in 2021. Rising prevalence of cancer and cardiac genetic diseases in the U.S. and Canada along with increased funding and genetic screening services offered by major companies, especially in the U.S. have resulted in revenue growth of the market in this region. For instance, on 23 February 2022, Fulgent Genetics, Inc., which is a company that uses technology to perform genetic tests and is dedicated to improving patient care in oncology, infectious and rare diseases, and reproductive health, announced a strategic investment in Spatial Genomics, Inc., which is a pioneer in the sequential fluorescence in situ hybridization (seqFISH) field, is driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Hereditary Genetic Testing market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1546
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research:
electric vehicle ecu market
agriculture surfactants market
5g networks market
ai-based sensors market
heart rhythm devices market
metastatic urothelial carcinoma market
cancer tumor profiling market
deep neural networks market
air purifier market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: heart rhythm devices market, cancer tumor profiling market
Trending Title: pharmacogenomics market, cell-free dna testing market