Global Exosomes Market Forecast to 2030
The global exosome market size reached USD 0.50 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 18% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing prevalence of cancer, rapid scientific advancements in exosome research and technology development, improved exosome separation, characterization, and component detection methods, and an increasing number of clinical studies and trials in the field of exosome-based research are some key factors driving market revenue growth.
The top competitors in the market, their goals for business expansion, and their development strategies are all closely examined in the Exosomes Market report. The archive encourages businesspeople to look up information about potential customers and places where they might be located. The review, which only highlights the greatest sellers, can help entrepreneurs find potential customers and discover more about their local market.
Exosomes have been progressively developed for disease therapy and diagnosis as the functions of exosomes in disease pathophysiological pathways have become understood. Exosome-mediated intercellular communication appears to have a role in the pathogenesis of a variety of diseases, including cancer, neurodegeneration, and others.
Rapid scientific advances in exosome research and development, such as exosome-based nano-theranostics platforms and designer exosomes, have facilitated highly promising diagnostic and therapeutic applications, sparking significant efforts for their translation into the clinical field. Exosome nanotechnology developments have opened up future opportunities in exosome-related physiology, biochemistry, pathology, and therapies, creating a solid basis for scientists to build and develop exosome-based nano-theranostics systems. Exosome engineering is a novel subject that has emerged as a result of many biotechnological approaches. Exosome engineering aims to accomplish a variety of objectives, including directing exosomes to a specific tissue or cell, loading exogenous drugs, proteins, or nucleic acids into exosomes, and enriching an endogenous molecule in the lumen of exosomes or on their surface. Recently, advanced research studies have integrated numerous exosome engineering methodologies to create designer exosomes, which are highly specialized exosomes.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1044
The global Exosomes industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
QIAGEN, Takara Bio Company, Illumina, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Codiak Biosciences, Exosome Diagnostics, Evox Therapeutics, ExCoBio Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Ltd., and Beckman Coulter, Inc
Research Report on the Exosomes Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Exosomes market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Exosomes market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Exosomes market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Exosomes market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Exosomes market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Vaccine Development
- Therapeutic Agents
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Neurodegenerative Disease
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Tissue Regeneration
Regional Landscape section of the Exosomes report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/exosomes-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Kits segment accounted for moderate revenue share in 2021. With the growing interest in the pathological and physiological aspects of exosomal miRNAs, commercial kits that promise easy and rapid isolation processes have been created and are now available for usage. Commercial kits are reliable, quick, and need little sample, making them excellent for identifying exosomal miRNA disease indicators. Some commercial kits identified a higher miRNA yield in serum exosomes than traditional approaches like ultrafiltration. Some of the widely used commercial exosome isolation kits include Total Exosome Isolation for serum or plasma (Invitrogen, MA, USA), RIBO Exosome Isolation Reagent (RIBO, Guangzhou, China), and ExoQuick Exosome Precipitation Solution (System Biosciences, CA, USA).
- Neurodegenerative disease segment accounted for significantly robust revenue share in 2021. According to Alzheimer’s dementia, in 2022, an estimated 6.5 million Americans aged 65 and older will be living with Alzheimer’s and dementia, with 73% of those aged 75 or older. Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia affects around one in every nine persons in the United States or 10.7% of the population. Alzheimer’s affects a higher percentage of people as they get older, with 5.0%of persons aged 65 to 74, 13.1% of those aged 75 to 84, and 33.2% of people aged 85 and older having the disease. Exosomes have a role in intercellular communication, the maintenance of the myelin sheath, and the elimination of waste in the nervous system and they have been detected in cerebrospinal fluid and peripheral bodily fluids, which have demonstrated variations during disease progression. As a result, they have been increasingly used as biomarkers for identifying neurodegenerative disease progression, especially in Alzheimer’s disease. For instance, exosomal amyloid peptides have also been found in the brain plaques of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) patients, and tau phosphorylated at Thr-181, a proven biomarker for AD, has been present at elevated levels in exosomes isolated from cerebrospinal fluid specimens of AD patients with mild symptoms
- Market in Europe accounted for moderate revenue share in 2021. This is attributed to factors such as an increase in research and development efforts as well as government-funded research programs in the field of exosome based research. Furthermore, the growing presence of notable industry participants and others contributes significantly to the region’s market growth. For instance, Evox Therapeutics Ltd. (‘Evox’ or the ‘Firm’) has raised USD 95.4 million in a Series C funding transaction and this funding was highly oversubscribed, with both existing and new investors showing strong interest. Redmile Group led the Series C round, which was joined by additional investors OrbiMed and Invus. All existing Series B investors, including key backers Oxford Sciences Innovation (OSI), GV (previously Google Ventures), and Cowen Healthcare Investments, reinvested alongside Redmile. Its mission is to commercialize exosomes that have been optimized for function.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Exosomes market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1044
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research:
Mobile Security Market
Precast Concrete Market
Laser Cladding Market
Smart Learning Market
FMS Like Tyrosine kinase 3 Inhibitors Market
Space In Orbit Refueling Market
Riblet Film Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: heart rhythm devices market, cancer tumor profiling market
Trending Title: pharmacogenomics market, cell-free dna testing market